Thursday, June 26, 2014

#Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream Review


Disclosure: I received this product in order to review it.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream Review

Displaying photo.JPG

I have never tried an eye cream before.  I was looking forward to it.  Like I have stated before I am beginning to notice that my skin is just not what it used to be.  I am noticing puffiness and a few wrinkles under my eyes.

This product felt very good going on.  I used a very small amount and felt satisfied with how it felt.  You are able to use under moisturizers and makeup.  

I really liked the fact that it absorbed into the skin very quickly.  I was a little bit concerned putting something so close to my eyes.  I had no problems at all with that.  

I don't have a lot of problems yet,the little issues I do have seemed to disappear which was awesome.  I will definitely continue to use it because it did help my eyes look more like they did in my twenties.

I would recommend this product if you are starting to notice your skin aging.  Even before would be a good thing. You can purchase it yourself here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment