Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Awesome Target Deals Today

Disclosure:  I wasn't compensated for this post.  Just letting my readers know about the awesome deals I received today!


Target logo



My family loves Target.  I like to go there a couple times a week to check out clearance and to pick anything I might need.   I really scored today!  I like to stock up on clothes and shoes for the girls whenever I find a really good deal.

Displaying photo 3.JPGDisplaying photo 1.JPG


This cute shoes are normally $19.99.  I snagged them at $4.98 a pair.  I have to admit that I bought 3 pairs, they had the next 3 sizes Kaylee will be going into.  Best thing I liked that they will go with anything.  I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but they are sparkly on the top and sides.  All girls like a little, or a lot of sparkle.

Displaying photo 2.JPG

The Hello Kitty sandals weren't as good of a deal but they are Hello Kitty, and on clearance.  They were normally $14.99 and I bought these for $6.98.

If you like to save like I do I would suggest checking out Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment