Tuesday, December 30, 2014

InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I was given the opportunity to review InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum.  I have tried many different serums but never one containing retinol.  I have reviewed many products by InstaNatural.  They have all been amazing and I've really enjoyed each one.  Needless to say I had high hopes for InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum before even trying it.

The key ingredients in the InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum is 2.5% Retinol, 20% Vitamin C, 10% Hyaluronic Acid, and plant and fruit acids.  

From my own experience I can tell you that these ingredients will help your skin a ton!  I love the way my skin feels using the InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum.  I personally only use it at night because I have very sensitive skin and can burn easy.

Using InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum  can reverse the appearance of sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and rough texture.  I can tell you that my skin looks younger than it does when not using it.  I also use InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer which I will be writing a review about also.  Using both products together I can tell you when I look in the mirror I am surprised just how young I do look.

I will admit I only have minor aging so far.  I have a few fine lines and I have noticed a difference personally.

I would definitely recommend InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum.  I know you would like to check it out yourself, just click here.

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment