Saturday, December 20, 2014

Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I was given the chance to review the Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel. I haven't ever used a yoga towel before but I have wanted one for quite a while.

When I first received my Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel I loved it.  The color was so amazing and it was so soft.  I really love the way it felt.  


I love the fact that it was a large size.  The Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel fits perfectly on my mat.  It measures 72x24 so it is a really good size.  I was also concerned that it might bunch or move around but that is not the case.  The material is also not slick, it seems to stay on my mat very well.

I have used it for my other exercise programs too.  I like to change up my exercises and it is a great fit no matter what type of floor exercising I'm doing.

The Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel is also very absorbent.  The Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel can really be used for many things in your active lifestyle. 

 If you are into yoga or floor exercising I would highly recommend getting a Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel.  Not only are the towels brilliantly colored but really help to give you the best workout.  I know you would like to check the Yoga Design Lab Yoga Towel  out yourself, just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment