Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I was given the opportunity to review Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel.  I have tried many products by Dr Song.  I know from experience that their products are always high quality and work very well.  I assumed that the Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel would be also.

I will say that some people can not handle Salicylic Acid Gel Peels.  It is recommended that you try a small area of skin to see how you personally handle it.  I personally have very sensitive skin, it turns red very easily.  I have not had any issues using this product.  If there was any redness it disappeared quickly.

Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel makes the very top layer of skin to swell, soften and then peel, removing dead skin cells.  Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel also can help with acne.  Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel helps your skin look and feel youthful and radiant.

I noticed when using Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel my skin did have a youthful glow to it.  It is so nice to be able to do a treatment like this from the comfort of my own home.

I would definitely recommend the Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel to everyone who is looking to enjoy the benefits of a chemical peel right at home.  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment