Friday, May 15, 2015

Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review



I couldn't wait to try out the Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller.  

I moved into an apartment a couple years ago when we moved closer to town.  It seems every year for a least a little while we have spiders and ants.  The ant thing drives me crazy.  I'm extremely clean and they really bother me.  The ones I get here a very little but they seem to come back very easily.

Since I have young kids and animals I do not like using chemicals to get rid of pests.   Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is the perfect option.  It helps repel mice, rats, spiders, roaches, moquitoes, ants, and more.

I don't really have issues with mice or rats here.  Now if I lived in my old country house I did.  I will say since I have used the Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller in my kitchen I have not noticed any ants.  We usually get a spider here and there but I haven't seen any.  So of the two things I have had in my house I have not seen them since using the Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller.

One Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller works for an average sized room.  So to protect the whole house you should have one in each room.  I have been impressed with the results in my kitchen.  You can check it out yourself here.

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel would benefit my readers.



1 comment:

  1. HEllo,
    I loved your post very much...Whatever you have represented about Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is too useful...Great idea...Thank you too much......
    air curtain suppliers
    static pass box manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete