Sunday, May 17, 2015

Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes Review

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes Review


I couldn't wait to try the Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes.  I've been wanting a good set of brushes for a while.  So when I was given the opportunity to review the Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes I couldn't wait!

This set has absolutely everything you could possibly need.  I absolutely love all of them and use them everyday.  I don't really wear a lot of makeup.  I like more of a natural look and the Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes give me the exact effects I want.  

I have to say my absolute favorite is the foundation brush.  It is sturdy but feels great and leaves my skin looking perfect. I also love that the Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes are easy to clean and do not loose their effectiveness.  These are very high quality and I plan on using them for a very long time!

Oh and I really love the case!  It is the perfect size and easy to use. 


If you are looking for a great set of brushes, look no further.  The Xtava 7 Piece Makeup Brushes will give you everything you need in one place.  You can check them out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment