Monday, May 18, 2015

Yumm's 3 in 1 Grilling Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I couldn't wait to try out the products from Yumm that I was given the opportunity to review.  If you are like my family you can't wait to get outside to start grilling.

Yumm's make it easy to do enjoy your grilling more than ever before.  The products I reviewed were the Yumm's Burger Press, Yumm's Grill Mat, and Yumm's BBQ Light.

The Yumm's BBQ Light is very easy to attach.  My husband couldn't wait to use this.  He gets home right before dark most nights.  He really loves to grill though and until we had this light his grilling was limited.  Not anymore!  Yumm's BBQ Light is so bright and makes it easy to grill no matter what time it is.  It has 10 ultra bright LED lights, so it is bright!

The Yumm's Grill Mat is amazing!  We really love this!  You get 2 and you customize the mat to the size of your grill.  It is reusable and saves your food from falling through the cracks!  I can't tell you how many times we have lost something in the coals.  The Yumm's Grill Mat still gives you the grill lines you desire and the heat of the grill is distributed evenly.  You can easily wash it and it can handle temperatures up to 450 degrees.

I can't forget the Yumm's Burger Press!  I have to admit I have wanted this for a very long time!  I have heard how awesome the Yumm's Burger Press was and let me tell you it is!  You get a perfect burger everytime.  You can even make stuffed patties.  I really don't know how we lived without this press.  It is really that awesome!

You don't want to go another grilling season without these amazing Yumm's products.  You can get a 10% savings by clicking here.

Don't forget to follow Yumm's here:
https://www.facebook.com/yummsforyou 
 http://www.twitter.com/yumms4you 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1w1H2yLeIH3-pmBcU7sww 
website: http://www.yumms.net 

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment