Saturday, June 21, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap Review


Disclosure: I received this to review it.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap Review


I was more than happy when I was approved to review another Adovia Dead Sea product.  I have loved all the line so far.  This soap was no different.

I normally do not use bar soap because of the drying effect it has.  I always go for the body washes that smell amazing.  Just being honest.

Well this bar soap has a very pleasant clean scent.  I was also very impressed with how smooth it felt.  The bubbles reminded me of my body wash.  I have never felt that with a bar soap.  My skin still felt smooth and moisturized when it was rinsed off too.

I am so impressed with Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap .  I would highly recommend it.  I honestly would recommend the whole line they carry.  Like I stated before every product I have tried by them has been totally amazing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment