Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review #loomkit

Disclosure:  I received this product in order to conduct a review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review

 photo photo11_zpse99a0dfb.jpg


I was very excited when I was chosen to review Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit.  I have been wanting to get these ever since I saw them for the first time.  When I was younger I used to love to create different crafts so this is right up my alley.

My daughter was also very excited.  Since she is only 4, I wasn't sure if she would be able to help me but she did perfectly fine.  The first bracelet I made I didn't allow her to help me, just to make sure I was doing it right.  After that she pretty much took over.  She asks me everyday if she can make a new bracelet.

The contents of this kit are:

  • 600 loom bands
  • 24 clips
  • loom board 
  • tool

 photo photo21_zps7dc64fe5.jpg

I was really impressed with the instructions that came with the Rainbow Bandz.  It has very detailed directions.  The best part are the pictures.  They made it very easy to make sure you were doing it right.  I have to say they are probably the best instructions I've seen.


 photo photo23_zpsf77ef6b4.jpg

Here are the first two bracelets we did.  The first one has my daughter's favorite colors pink, red, and purple.  The second one she made for her daddy and it is three shades or blue and green.  I found it funny that she made one for him but is yet to make one for me or her sister.  Can we say daddy's girl.

I also liked the fact that you can make them just about anywhere.  When I was making Rainbow Bandz with my daughter we used the table.  I made a couple without her and made them at the couch comfortably.  I liked the fact that the loom is small enough to that it was easy to use while watching TV.

There are many colors.  Which means there are many different combinations you can come up with.  I also liked how many designs you can make.  The possiblities are endless.

If you have a little girl I'm sure she will love Rainbow Bandz.  Even as an adult you will enjoy making different bracelets.  I would highly recommend this product.  I am very impressed with the quality and endless fun!

You can buy your own Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit by going here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: