Thursday, August 28, 2014

TheraVita Paradise Review #theravita


I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

TheraVita Paradise  Review


Theravita Paradise is pure organic extra virgin coconut oil.  I couldn't wait to try it.  I have never used coconut oil before but have wanted to.

There are so many ways to use Theravita Paradise.  I was really surprised just how many uses it actually has.  My first thought was for cooking.  It is considered a miracle food.

Coconut oil is actually absorbed differently in body compared to other oils. Most oils are high fat.  Theravita Paradise is low fat natually.  The body does not use it as a fat either.  You body uses TheraVita Paradise as a carb, so it is used for energy instead of being stored as fat.

Using Theravita Paradise in cooking can also help you avoid cancer, heart disease, lower cholesterol, and lessen the chance of diabetes.  How can you go wrong?  I used it in a few of my recipes in place of the oil I would normally use.  The food tasted great and I was helping keep myself and my family healthy.


TheraVita Paradise is also a great skin moisturizer.  I very little bit goes a long way and your skin will feel amazing.  It soaks in very quickly and doesn't feel greasy.

I also tried it on my hair.  Anyone who has read my blog knows about my hair.  I have very curly, dry, frizzy hair.  I have tried many things on my hair to try to figure out what would actually help me out.  I tried a very small amount of TheraVita Paradise on the frizzy areas of my hair.  It only takes a very small amount.  Too much can make hair too greasy.  

I really loved the way it controlled my hair.  It was so soft and manageable!  I will definitely use it for my hair.  It is said the TheraVita Paradise also helps repel moisture which is the cause of frizzing.  If you control what causes it in the first place you are really ahead of the game!

I would highly recommend TheraVita Paradise.  It has so many uses and is so good for you.  I know you want to try it out yourself, just click here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I have never tryed this, I just may have to trying to loose weight, didn't no it had all those benifits, thank you for this review and the great info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm going to continue to use it in place of other oils. I would love to lose weight with it myself!

      Delete
  2. i've never heard of it.but it sounds like it would be good and healthier for you.thanks for your review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really suprised myself. I am going to keep using it and see what overall outcome is. I'm sure there will be an update! You are welcome!

      Delete