Saturday, August 23, 2014

#Tools4Wisdom Planner Review

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Tools4Wisdom Planner Review


I was given the opportunity to review the Tools4Wisdom Planner.  I have been looking for a good planner for quite a while.  

I really like the way that the Tools4Wisdom Planner is laid out.  It makes it very easy to break down exactly what you want to do and why. 

The Tools4Wisdom Planner starts by breaking down the topics that your goals can involve.  Here are just a few of the topics to give you an idea. They are Innovation, Health-Body, Health-Mind & Soul, Career, and so on.  

I love that they break down top priority, medium, and optional goals for professional and personal goals for the year.  I will be honest I had never thought of breaking down my goals to that extent.  It has helped me a lot with blog planning and my personal life.  It has really helped me with setting up my goals in all areas of my life.


The amount of detail for each month in the Tools4Wisdom Planner is awesome.  If you use all the tools that this planner gives you there is no way you can not meet your goals.  I try to be as goal oriented as possible and I was surprised just how much more organized I could be.

This planner has helped me out so much to write down ideas I have had in my personal and professional life.  Things that I normally don't write down I have been. It is so much easier to see my goals coming together with the correct planning.

I really enjoy the Tools4Wisdom Planner and would highly recommend it to everyone.  I know you want to check it out yourself, just click here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment