Thursday, August 14, 2014

Where is the time going?

Where is the time going?



 photo Kaylee1stpic_zps0dd616c9.jpg

This is my oldest on the first day she was born.  She is a little over 4 now.  I want to know where all the time going?  I mean really it has just flown by.  

I remember when we were trying to have her, the 3 years it took seemed to last forever.  Now she is here and starting Pre-K on Monday!

It is so crazy what happens in life.  I planned before we even had her to homeschool.  Well Monday she is going to public school.  Not that I want her to, it's what she wants.  She wants to be around other kids.  It is so highly important to her to be around as many kids as she can.

Not only does she want to socialize, she is highly intelligent.  I just hope she can flourish going to a regular school.  We will see, it won't bother me if she decides she wants to stay home.  Knowing her I know that will not be the case.

Well here is to the last 3 days of having my oldest at home with me.  Tomorrow we will be going to Meet the Teacher.  So does that mean really today is my last day?

Hold your little ones close, before you know it you will be asking yourself the same question.  Where is the time going?

No comments:

Post a Comment