Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets Review #glowsticks

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Like any girl my daughters love glow sticks.  Any type of glow sticks and you have a happy girl.  So when I was asked to review the Good Stuff Glow Stick Bracelets  I was excited.

There are so many things you can do with glow stick bracelets.  You can play games, create centerpieces, and of course make bracelets and necklaces.  

This time of year is perfect for glow sticks.  I always have my daughter wear many different bracelets in many different places while Trick-or-Treating.  I want to make sure that everyone can see her in the darkness.


Another great way to use glow sticks for Halloween is to make a milk jug pumpkin.  You paint the jug, I went traditional orange.  You make a Jack-o-Lantern face.  Of course you want to make sure the paint is completely dry before using.

Place a as many glow sticks as you want to get your desired brightness.  We start putting these pumpkins out a couple weeks before Halloween for decoration.  They are perfect because they will not rot like an actual pumpkin will.

A perfect centerpiece is a mason jar.  Carefully open up a Glow Stick Bracelet and empty the contents into the mason jar.  I am using a small jar here and I used about 5 glow sticks.  I like to put the lid on and shake it up to evenly distribute the glow.  Of course you can use more or less glow sticks depending on the effect you are wanting.

As for games you can create hop scotch with the Glow Stick Bracelets for a sleep over or night time fun for a kid's party.  You can also place glow sticks in your swimming pool for a nice pool party glow.

The possibilities are endless!  What would you create with Glow Stick Bracelets?  Get a 100 pack yourself by clicking here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment