Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream Review #retinol

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I love trying products that can help my skin stay youthful longer.  When I was asked to review Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream I was excited.

Key West Health & Beauty was founded by 2 multi-location day spa owners with over 15 years of experience performing thousands of skin care treatments.  I love the fact that Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream is 97% all natural and 71% organic.  That is saying a lot because most retinol creams are full of synthetic materials.

Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream is to be used on clean skin.  If you use a toner use after cleaning your face.  If you also use a serum you use that before the retinol cream.  If you are applying makeup make sure that the Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream dries completely before application.  

I personally use Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream at night.  I have highly sensitive skin that turns red easily.  I also burn very easily.  I have found using retinol creams at this time works best for me.

After using the Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream I did notice a dramatic change in my skin.  Normally I notice just a small difference when using products.  I have to be honest I noticed more of a change with the Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream than anything I've ever tried.

I have to say that I only have minimal wrinkling starting.  I was so impressed that they seemed to completely disappear!  I was really shocked.

I would highly recommend Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream to everyone.  If you want a cream that really gives you results give Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream a try.  You can check it out here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something I need to add to my beauty routine...I absolutely hate the wrinkles that are forming on my forehead. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete