Friday, December 26, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I was given the opportunity to review the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush.  I couldn't wait to try it because I really love the idea.

I really love the design of the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush. I also really like that Bee Sili is eco-friendly.  With all the chemicals in our life I try very hard to do anything I can to reduce my families exposure to unneeded toxins.

 Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush is very easy to use.  All you do is place your marinade or basting mixture into the bottle.  One side of the bottle has an opening to pour and the other side is the silicone brush.

I used the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush both on Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It worked so well on both the turkey on Thanksgiving and the ham on Christmas.  I also used it many times for different meals.

The Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush is very easy to clean.  That is also a very big plus.  I have really enjoyed using the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush.  I plan on using it for years to come.  It really makes basting food convenient.

I would highly recommend the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush.  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment