Monday, April 13, 2015

Jump into Spring with the Comfort of Hotter Shoes!

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Jump into Spring with the Comfort of Hotter Shoes!



I couldn't wait to try my new shoes from Hotter!  I have heard of Hotter in the past and have always wanted a pair.  I chose Quake in white to review.


I have to tell you that Hotter Shoes are so comfortable.  I also love that some of their styles come in wide.  I'm way more comfortable in a wider shoe.  I was a little worried about getting a shoe online without trying it on.  I was pleasantly surprised that they fit perfect!

I really love that Hotter Shoes has so many styles to choose from!  Just their spring line alone are so cute, I want a pair of them all.


If you are looking for a heel this are perfect!


I love the spring shades in this style.


I think this style would be perfect with a pair of Khaki shorts.

I have to say I really love my Hotter Shoes.  When you are looking for comfort, high quality, long lasting shoes Hotter is the best bet.

I have a really hard time finding shoes that I can honestly say are comfortable.  They start out comfortable but as the day goes on my feet start to hurt.  I am happy to say that with Hotter Shoes they are comfortable when I first put them on and my feet are not hurting after wearing them all day long.  I'm very impressed by this.

I would most definitely recommend trying out Hotter Shoes. You will not be disappointed.  Like I said before they are true to size, too.  So no worries about the fit!  You can check out Hotter Shoes yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received these shoes to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.









No comments:

Post a Comment