Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Rid Your House of Dust Mites with DustMitex!

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Rid Your House of Dust Mites with DustMitex!


I was given the opportunity to review DustMitex.  I could't wait because it is that time of year when dust mites are crazy!  

Our family has allergies.  We have allergies to just about everything airborne.  If you can have issues with it we do!  My husband is especially allergic to dust mites.  I am always looking for any way to make life easier for us.  With DustMitex  I had high hopes that it would get rid of the nasty little buggers that give us so many issues.

DustMitex can kill dust mites and fleas.  That is a major plus, too!  We have a cat and a dog and while we haven't had issues yet this year, with fleas proactive is always better.

Before you use DustMitex you want to clean the area you are about to treat.  Vacuum if it is carpet, remove cushions are furniture and make sure that it is clean and vacuumed, you get the idea.

With carpet you spray evenly until dampened but not saturated.  You can take a brush and scrub the DustMitex in if you would like.  Wait until it is dry before having contact with the area.  It is as easy as that!  It really doesn't take long to dry if you don't over spray.

Pet beds and furniture is about the same.  Just spray until dampened and wait to dry. Couldn't be easier!  When I treated our house I did it while my girls were outside playing and then took them out for a few errands.  By the time I was home everything was dry.

I can tell you my husband feels much better since I treated the house with DustMitex.  To me that shows how well it works.  It takes a lot for my husband to be positive about something and he really likes how DustMitex has helped.

One bottle can treat up to a 100 sq ft.  We have a small apartment so we didn't have an issue with running out during treatment.  If you have a larger home you may need more than one bottle.

I would definitely recommend DustMitex if you want to rid or prevent your house from getting dust mites and fleas.  You can check it out yourself here.

Here We Go Again..Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment