Friday, April 3, 2015

Smart Tea Infuser Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Smart Tea Infuser Review


 I was so excited when I was given the chance to try the Smart Tea Infuser.  I love tea, it can be iced or hot, flavored or pain, herbal, or green.  It doesn't matter I love it all.

Loose tea of course in my opinion is the best.  It has more flavor and really is a totally different experience.  Most of the time it can be a pain to work with.  Anything from leaves escaping to burning yourself, it can be difficult.

I found with the Smart Tea Infuser I had no issues with leaves floating in my tea.  I also love that the handle was easy to use and didn't hold heat.  You don't want to burn yourself when enjoying your beverage.

One advantage is the drip tray also can cover your tea and keep the warm in!  I really loved that.  With toddlers it seems the moment I make a cup it goes cold but the lid really helps in this house!

The Smart Tea Infuser  also is able to clip right to the side of the cup for ease.  I have been able to use this on different mugs and the Smart Tea Infuser works well with all of the mugs I own.

I would definitely recommend the Smart Tea Infuser.  It is a really great invention and I really love it!  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel would benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment