Saturday, May 30, 2015

AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern Review

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.



AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern Review




I couldn't wait to review the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern.  My husband loves outdoors and needs a lantern in many of the activities that he enjoys.

We also use AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern often when the power goes off.  I couldn't believe how bright it is!  We have had many lanterns in the past because my husband uses them so much.  The AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern  definitely is the brightest we have ever owned.

The first thing you might think of when you think of a lantern is camping.  It does work great in a tent, it is so bright you don't need any other lighting.  You can also use it when hiking if you stay out later than you expected.  We do that a lot, we think we have more daylight then we actually do.  With the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern we have no worries.  

I really enjoy the size.  It is small enough that it doesn't take up a huge amount of space in a backpack.  It is also very light which is also an awesome thing.  We have also found the the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern doesn't blow through batteries.

I would definitely recommend the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern.  You can check them out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again..Ready? received this products to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment