Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels Review



I was so glad when I was given the opportunity to review the Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels.  Anyone that has heard of microfiber knows just how great it is for so many things.

At the beginning of the year I ended up having to get a new car.  Well with that I knew I had to wash it more than I did my car before.  Remember I'm a mom with toddlers so this is a feat!  Well Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels have helped a ton!

I love the size of these towels, they are much larger than other brands I've used in the past.  They are 16x16 inches.  The size makes it very easy to get my car clean and dry fast.

I have a black car so it shows everything.  The Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels do not leave streaks or any lint.  I'm very impressed with the quality of these towels.

Since the Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels are a 5 pack and grabbed a couple for the house.  I love cleaning with Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels.  They are perfect whether you are using them in the kitchen, bathroom, or just dusting.  My favorite household chore is mopping with them.  I don't a lot I have to mop so it is very easy for me to use Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels.  I then don't have to worry about my toddlers falling and hurting themselves on a wet floor!

I would definitely recommend Federico's Car Care Microfiber Towels.  Check them out yourself here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I think will benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment