Wednesday, May 27, 2015

NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I don't know about you but I love experiencing different scents in my home.  I change up the scent depending on my mood or the season. Now there is a new way to add fresh scents to your home!


NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents are available in Blue Sky Breeze, Serenity, Sparkling Rain, Tranquil, and Seductive Pineapple.

I personally tried the Blue Sky Breeze.  I really loved the scent, it is strong when you first open it but you are also holding it.  Once I put it where I wanted it in the room it was great.  I really love the style of the NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents, too.


I have had the NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents out for a couple weeks now and I can tell you it is still working well.  You definitely need to try them yourself!  I can't wait to try the different scents they have to offer.

I also love that with NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents you can find them at almost any local store.  It makes it so easy to pick up.

Even my husband loves the way NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents freshens the room.  He said he wants one in our room too!

Don't forget to try all the new scents of NEW Renuzit Pearl Scents!!! You will not regret it!

Here We Go Again..Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment