Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag Review


I couldn't wait to try the Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag.  I love having reusable bags.  When you have a family they are a must!  This bag is perfect because it is a great size at 16"w x 3"d x 15"h.

When I first received this bag my plan was to use it as one of my bags to go grocery shopping.  I really love the fact it has a zipper so my stuff doesn't go everywhere if it tips over in the car.  I also really really like the pocket in the front.  It has a velcro closure on the pocket.  I used it to keep my coupon book it.

The Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag is very well made and I plan on using it for a long time to come.  Like I said I originally was planning on it just being for shopping.  My daughter had a different idea.

With school getting close to ending she was having a field day.  She filled the bag up with a change of clothes, towel and a couple of bottles of water.  She also put her lunch 
box in with everything.  She loves the Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag.  She now thinks it is hers.

This weekend we went to our pool for the first time.  The Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag was a perfect size for everything we needed to take with us to the pool.  It also gives added security with the zipper.

I would definitely recommend the Big Easy Brands Reusable Tote Bag.  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment