Saturday, June 20, 2015

Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit

I was very excited to try the  Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit.  When you have kids and animals it is highly important to have a great product to clean carpets and fabrics.

One thing I really like about Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit is that they give you one bottle and 6 concentrated packets.  It is nice to know that I am saving on waste with just one bottle and space with the packets.


As for how Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit works, it is amazing!  I first tried it on some stains that I had around my house that I was having trouble removing and it removed old stains easily.  A couple of stains I had to treat twice but I'm not complaining because they are gone. I had used other products on them and they did not remove them at all.

I also used it in my car and it works awesome.  I had to buy a new car a few months ago and when you have young kids spills are going to happen.  The first spill was lemonade in my back seat.  I treated it right away and the Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit worked perfectly, there was no trace.  The second time was a spill of chocolate milk.  I know I didn't want it in my car, I have a 2 year old.  Again I used Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit right away and it treated it perfectly and there was no stain or odor.

I am highly impressed with this product and would definitely recommend Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit to everyone!  Check them out yourself here.

Here We Go Again Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment