Saturday, July 4, 2015

Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Review


I couldn't wait to try Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner.  I have tried a couple different products from Greenwald and I have loved them.  

There are two different ways you can get Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner.  You can get the starter kit and that comes with the bottle to mix the solution in.  Or you can get the 6 pack of solution like I did.  Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner is awesome because he doesn't take up much space.  It also is so great that you just put a packet in the bottle, add water and shake.  You don't have to open the packets, they just dissolve!

The Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner worked great on my windows.  I used it in my bathroom on the mirror and the counters and I was very impressed how well it worked.  I used it in my girls bathroom, they are 5 and 2.  As you might imagine it can get quite dirty.  Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner cleaned it well easily.

I really love how well the Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner.  It saves space and you don't waste a bottle every time you run out!

I would definitely recommend the Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner.  You can check it out yourself here.

                                                                  
Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment