Saturday, August 22, 2015

12-Slot Leather Watch Box

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.


12-Slot Leather Watch Box


Do you have watches and bracelets that you just hide away in a jewelry box?  Taking up the space of a drawer?  Well now you can get a space just for them!  The 12-Slot Leather Watch Box is perfect for those of us that have a collection of watches and bracelets!

The case is made of leather with a glass lid and has 12 individual pillows for your watches or bracelets! The size of the box is great.  It does't take up much space on your dresser.  The 12-Slot Leather Watch Box is very well made and high quality.

Whether you are looking for a case for yourself or as a gift the 12-Slot Leather Watch Box is perfect!



I would definitely recommend checking it out!  Why hide away your jewelry and watches when you can display them in this awesome case!



Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment