Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School with Label Daddy!

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.


Back to School with Label Daddy!


It's that time of year again, Back to School!  If you have kids you know how important labeling their belongings is.  Label Daddy makes that easy to do in many ways.

They have great packages of labels for your kid's shoes, clothes, bags, and anything else you can think of.  I personally got the zipper tags for my daughter.  We live in an area that is cooler in the morning and warms as the day goes on.  

The zipper tags are perfect for her!  As you can see I was able to choose her favorite charater, Ariel.  I have placed the tags on her bookbag and zippered sweatshirts she wears in the morning.  She started Kindergarten this year and she loves having her name on one side and Ariel on the other.

I know that everyone at the bus stop comments how cool her zipper tags are.  She loves to show anyone she can her awesome tag.  Not only do the parents love them but so do the kids.  They are the next new thing!

Label Daddy  spends the time to make sure that everything is high quality and perfect.  The prices are reasonable and I really love the selection they have.  Don't lose your child's belonging at school!  Check out Label Daddy  and get the perfect labels for you!

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment