Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sub Sandwich Bread Recipe

 I wasn’t compensated for this post.

 

Sub Sandwich Bread Recipe



My husband’s birthday is in a few days and he said he wanted meatball subs for dinner. I have never made sub bread before but I love to bake so I headed to my computer to see what I could find. I wanted to experiment today so I could find the perfect bread before his birthday. 

I quickly found Bless This Mess and she had the perfect recipe. I headed to the kitchen and went to work.  This bread is amazing! It is just what I was looking for. If you have a stand mixer like I do it is so quick and easy.

It is so soft and yet holds up well when used for a sub. I don’t have to go to the sub shop anymore now that I have this!

Head over and make this amazing bread yourself, you won’t be disappointed!!! Click the link below to get this recipe now!

 

Sub Sandwich Bread Recipe

 

Here We Go Again Ready wasn’t compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own. 

1 comment:

  1. This blog post on Crock Pot Refried Beans and Nachos is simply mouthwatering! The step-by-step recipe and helpful tips make it easy to recreate this delicious dish at home. And don't forget to frugalishness when shopping for the ingredients to save some extra bucks!

    ReplyDelete