Monday, February 28, 2022

My Banana Pudding

 I wasn't compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own,

My Banana Pudding



Who doesn't love Banana Pudding, I know we do. I make it whenever I can and my family really tears it up. It is pretty easy for how amazing it is.

Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 T cornstarch **Cornstarch is a thickener. If you’re finding your custard to be more runny than you would like add in 1/2 T at a time to thicken.
  • 1 egg
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 3 cups  milk 
  • 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 4 T butter (unsalted)
  • 5 medium bananas (ripe)
  • 1 box vanilla wafers
  • 1 container cool whip
First get a 13x9 and put wafers and cut up bananas in the dish and set aside.


 Combine the sugar, cornstarch, egg, egg yolks, whole milk, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium pan on med-low heat. Whisk  together in the pan for about 10-12 minutes, combining the ingredients.It may seem like it will never get thick but it does and as quick!
 Once you get a pudding consistency, remove the pan from the heat and add in the butter. Stir in until melted. 

Once the butter has melted pour the pudding evenly over the banana and wafers.

Then I put the dish in the fridge for about an hour. Then top with cool whip.
I like to put it in the fridge at this point and try to wait for the next day. I say try but we have been known to tear into it at this point.  Enjoy!


Here We Go Again Ready wasn't compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment