Friday, January 31, 2014

Aldi's is Amazing!!





A few years ago I used to go to Aldi all the time. I used to live in the country and every time I would head to town I would stop there.  Then I had Aby and I stopped going because I thought it would be one of those stores that I couldn't handle both girls at.  You know the ones, the cart is small only one child can fit in it which leaves a toddler lose, in other words a mother's nightmare.

We moved into town 6 months ago and Aldi is only like a half mile from my house.  I started to shop there again, now that Kaylee is older and easier to handle.  Oh man the amount of money I'm saving!!

Everything we try there has been good.  Now I'm one of those that always liked name brands but I can honestly say I can't tell a difference.  And the deals they have on produce are amazing!  I snatched up some avocado for .49 cents a piece!!

I am able to stock of on snack food which is good when you have a husband and two little girls.  I know they say boys eat nonstop but my girls at seriously hungry every 5 minutes it seems.  If you are looking to save some money and take a chance on store brands you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment