Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Looking Forward to Saying Goodbye to the Bitter Cold

The last few weeks here have seemed so very cold.  Well let me reword that.  It is extremely cold and then you get one day in the week in the 50s.  When you have 2 toddlers that just means please don't get sick. 

 The changing of temperature seems to mess with my sinuses too.  I hope one day to find out what exactly I'm allergic to.  I take allergy medicine everyday and weird things influence them.  Most people love the rain for relief mine don't get any better.  I used to think maybe it was my cats, I no longer have them so that is out.  I'd like to get the test that tells me what I'm actually allergic to.

I'm looking forward to next week.  If it remains how they say the bitter cold may be out of here, at least for now.  Seems like most days will be almost 40-50 all week.  I'm really looking forward to warmer weather.  I want to get the girls outside and use my new camera and post pictures.  I know I desperately need some :).


No comments:

Post a Comment