Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  photo 529fff51-3288-4d36-9d0d-c6a9fac49727_zpsfb776762.jpg

I was excited when I was accepted to review this shampoo.  It claims to help with dry scalp and dry hair.  Both of which I suffer from.

When I first opened it I noticed it had a mild pleasant scent.  I did noticed that it didn't lather as much as I was used to but I don't mind that.  I usually have to use conditioner and a leave in conditioner.  My hair felt so soft and less frizzy with this shampoo and I didn't need the leave in.

I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone.  Especially if you have naturally dry hair and or dry scalp.  This will definitely help!!


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment