Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum Review



I was really looking forward to trying Adovia Mineral Lift Serum. I love Adovia, everything I have tried by them is awesome.  I really love the fact that they use Dead Sea Minerals.

 As I'm getting older I'm finding that my skin doesn't feel the way it used to.  I want to look as young as I possibly can, who wouldn't, right?

The cream felt great as I was putting it on.  It soaked in very easily and it didn't take much product which is a very good thing.  I was happy with the results I had right away.

 It was like youth in a bottle and I'm not just saying that.  My skin felt like it did when I was 20.  Even my husband commented that my skin looked really good.  Anything that makes your man notice a difference is an awesome product in my book.

Overall I would recommend this product.  It really make my face feel youthful and that is the purpose!  I really love this whole line of products.  As you have seen from my reviews I have tried a few of them.  All of them have been amazing!!

If you want to try this yourself head over to Amazon and order some for yourself! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment