Sunday, June 15, 2014

Kisspat Cluster Bubble Necklace Review

Kisspat Cluster Bubble Necklace Review

Disclosure:  I received this necklace in order to review.  All opinions are 100% mine.



 photo PIC_0328_zps4a6974bc.jpg

I was very excited when I was asked by Kisspat to review their Cluster Bubble Necklace.  I received the necklace in yellow as you can see.  There are many different colors you can choose from pink, hot pink, turquoise, black, blue and of course yellow.


I liked the fact that the length was adjustable.  Being a larger girl there are many necklaces that either really don't fit or don't look right on me.  It also fit my daughter very well too, as you will see further down.

I really liked the versatility of this necklace. The colors they offer really can bring a pop to any outfit. You can wear it just to run errands or on a date night.  I myself haven't been on a date since I've had my girls but it would be perfect for it.




 photo PIC_0318_zps714b29f9.jpg

As you may have seen on a past review my oldest daughter is quite excited to be part of the process.  I was more than willing to let her wear the necklace and have a few pictures taken.  My youngest daughter is barely in the first picture.  She is learning her colors and shapes.  She kept pointing to the necklace and telling my oldest it was yellow and circles.  So it can even be used as a learning tool for your little ones.

My oldest daughter is already asking me if she can borrow it to play dress up.  I can honestly say it is sturdy enough that I don't think I would have an issue in sharing.  She is calling it her Ariel necklace.

 photo f7a7634c-a72b-49e5-8192-1977d238ac0b_zpsd966563f.jpg

I would suggest you head over to Kisspat and check out all the awesome jewerly and accessories they have. You won't be disappointed.  They have really amazing styles that go with anything you can think of.  If you are interested in this exact necklace go here.  Like I said before there are many colors to choose from!

Disclosure:  I received this necklace in order to review.  I did not receive any other compensation.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment