Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PURE and Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review



 photo photo11_zps8fb14378.jpg

I was excited when I was chosen to review this product.  I love masks.  There are some good ones I've tried and some that you can't even get on your face because they are so dry before application.

If you have never used a mask before, you apply it to your skin.  You let it dry for about 5-10 minutes.  You then rinse your face off with warm water using circular motions until all of the mask is removed.

Dead Sea Mud Mask is the best I've tried overall.  I was impressed with everything about it.  I loved the consistency.  It was very easy to apply, even on my 4 year old. She was so excited that I allowed her to be part of this review. I used her as my photo example.

 photo photo10_zps88fc21d9.jpg
The scent was refreshing.  I also really liked that a little bit went a long way. That is a very good thing in more than one way here.  Since I included my daughter  every time I try to use my mask she wants it done too! It was very easy to remove, which is a plus.

I really loved how my face felt after using this mask.  There is nothing better then a fresh clean feeling in my opinion.  I also have very sensitive skin that turns red very easily.  I didn't have an issue with sensitivity at all.  One thing that is also very important to me is that it is all natural.

I would highly recommend this product to everyone!  You can head over to Amazon and try it out yourself, you won't be disappointed, I wasn't!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know!! Every product I have reviewed with dead sea mud or salt has been amazing!

      Delete