Thursday, July 31, 2014

3-in-1 Coloring Book - Meet Lulu : Activity Book & Quality Kids Stylus Crayon Review


Disclosure: I received this product in order to review it. All opinions are 100% my own.

3-in-1 Coloring Book - Meet Lulu : Activity Book & Quality Kids Stylus Crayon Review



I was asked to review the 3-in-1 Coloring Book-Meet Lulu:Activity Book and Quality Kids Stylus Crayon.  I knew my oldest daughter would be highly excited to use it.

It is a coloring book that your kids can color in but they can also can it on your iPad and what they already have colored shows up on the iPad.  They can also color more on the iPad with the Kids Stylus Crayon.

My daughter uses my iPad all the time.  She loves  to play games on it.  When I told her about the 3-in-1 Coloring Book she was so excited.  

She loves to color and really liked the fact that she was able to transfer her work to the iPad.  She asks to play 3-in-1 Coloring Book- Meet Lulu over the games she played in the past.


The 3-in-1 Coloring Book-Meet Lulu is for children 3 years and older.  What I wasn't expecting was that my youngest who is 22 months loves it too.  She already colors with her sister.  I really don't let her use my iPad because she is too little.

I snuck around the corner and caught my 4 year old teaching her little sister how to use it.  Of course every time I tried to get a picture the youngest goes for the camera.  I hope she grows out of that.

I really enjoyed the fact that they actually shared the 3-in-1 Coloring Book-Meet Lulu.  They are already getting to the age where they take things from each other.  So far they really get along well playing together.

 One thing I found really cool is that my youngest didn't use the crayon to color.  She actually just used her finger and was able to color very well.  I know she really had a blast.

I would highly recommend 3-in-1 Coloring Book-Meet Lulu: Activity Book & Quality Kids Stylus Crayon to everyone.  If you have a child that loves color and loves games they will love this!  You can purchase yourself by going here.  You can also check out "painting lulu".

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment