Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Puracyn Wound & Skin Care Solution Review

Disclosure:  I received this product in order to conduct a review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Puracyn Wound & Skin Care Solution Review


 photo photo19_zps9246b07b.jpg

I was lucky enough to be able to review Puracyn Wound & Skin Care Solution.  When you have toddlers like I do it is nice to know I have a product that is safe and effective to treat their scrapes. 

Puracyn Wound & Skin Care Solution is to be used to treat skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin.

Puracyn Wound & Skin Care Solution is not to be used on deep abrasions, bug bites, or serious burns.


 photo photo210_zps88fb24e5.jpg

I actually had to use the solution the first night I received it!  My youngest daughter is trying so hard to be independent.  She also loves to run on the sidewalk.  She went running down our sidewalk and hell with all her weight on her left wrist.

She had a huge scrape on her wrist.  It is actually the largest boo boo either one of my kids has had.  I sprayed the Puracyn Wound & Skin Solution on her wrist hoping she would allow it.  I was concerned that it might hurt or scare her, she is only 21 months old.

I sprayed it and she actually stopped crying.  I sprayed it a few times just to make sure it was cleaned and covered it with a band aid.

Of course a couple days later my oldest daughter hurt herself.  Her's was more self inflicted.  She likes to bite her nails.  Well this time she bit the skin on the side of her finger also and so it was sore and bleeding.

I decided to use the Puracyn Wound & Skin Solution on her finger.  I covered it with a band aid and she was good to go.

I really think this is a great product.  Before trying this out I was using soap and water and while that is good it is much easier to spray a boo boo on a toddler!

I also love that it is doctor tested, has no antibiotics, no steroids, no alcohol, and dye free.

I know you will want to check it out yourself! All you have to do is click here.

I received this product in order to conduct a review. There was no other compensation.  I only recommend products I feel my readers will benefit from.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment