Tuesday, August 5, 2014

National Night Out is Tonight!!!

I was not compensated for this post.  I'm just bringing awareness to an awesome program!

National Night Out

I know my girls are really excited about National Night Out tonight!!  Depending on where you live, each community has different activities to get everyone out.  National Night Out's mission is to bring about a safer America.

If you haven't checked into it yet hurry, it's tonight!!

We went last year and my oldest loved it.  They had a bouncy house, food and some activities for the kids.  EMS also passed out emergency preparedness information.

This year they have different activities.  I'm not sure everything they are doing here but I'm sure it will be fun for the girls.

You know it was fun last year. As soon as my oldest saw the sign she has been asking me when the neighborhood party was going to be.  

Check it out yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment