Friday, August 1, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review


Disclosure: I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Pure Shea Butter Review


I was given the opportunity to review Pure Shea Butter.  I love trying products that are all natural and moisturizing.

The first thing I noticed with my Pure Shea Butter was the size.  It is a huge amount!  I have used it numerous times and I first used what was on the lid.  I have barely used any out of the container. I have used it everyday since I received it!
Displaying photo 3.JPG

That is seriously all I used so far.  I and it is a large container.

I first used it on my dry skin areas.  I love to wear sandals. As soon as weather is permitting sandals are all I wear.  Anyone that does that know what happens.  Your heels crack and dry every badly.  I have tried many different products to fight this side effect.

I will not have to search any longer.  Pure Shea Butter is actually curing the dryness in my feet.  I am highly impressed.  I even have a couple of cracks that were forming on one foot and it has almost completely disappeared.

I also used it on my stomach.  Shea butter is supposed to be really good for stretch marks.  Having 2 kids I have plenty that is for sure.  I can say my stomach feels more moisturized and the color has lightened some.  I will continue to use it to see just how much it helps.



 Pure Shea butter has also been found to help with Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne.

I would highly recommend Pure Shea Butter.  The fact that it works so well and doesn't take much is awesome!  I know you will want to try it yourself, just click here.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment