Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shandali Ultrasport Travel Towel Review #UltraSportsTravelTowel

I received this product to review it.  All opinions are 100% my own

Shandali Ultrasport Travel Towel Review


I was able to review the Shandali Ultrasport Travel Towel.  I was grateful this time of year to have a different option.

The first thing I used the Shandali Ultrasport Travel Towel for was my leather seats in my black car.  Leather seats in a black car in summer is not fun if you are wearing shorts, especially if the seat is in the sun!


 

My towel was the perfect size for the seat in my car.  I really liked the way it felt.  It is seriously a perfect addition to my car. I carry it all the time in there.

I also took it to the gym with me.  I really liked the fact that it has a built in hook.  

I love the different shades that the Shandali Ultrasport Travel Towel comes in.  It is the perfect size to just throw in your bag and go.  It is so light compared to normal towels and takes up much less space.

I would highly recommend the Shandali Ultrasport Travel Towel to everyone.  There are so many different uses, the possibilities are endless!



I know you will want to try one yourself, click here.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have some travel towels, but they don't have a built-in hook. That sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how lightweight you say it is and it takes up less space. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete