Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer Review #spiralslicer

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.


Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer Review


I was given the opportunity to review the Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer.  I was very excited to try this product.

I have never used a spiral vegetable slicer before.  I couldn't wait to see the different dishes I could come with.  I also had the hope that my kids would be more apt to eat vegetables if they looked neat.  I know the my daughters love carrots if they are cut very small so I was hopeful.


I  really like the fact that it is so easy.  There are two different blade sizes.  There is one on each size to choose from.


All you have to do is prep your vegetables by washing them and peeling them, if needed.  Place the vegetable on the desired side, depending on size wanted and twist the lid.  That is it!!  I love the ease of making cool looking veggies!

I used the Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer on carrots, zucchini, and yellow squash.  There are many other veggies you can use.

My daughters loved watching me turn normal vegetables into fun dishes for them.  I have never had my girls eat as many vegetables as I have since I've been reviewing the Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer.

I really enjoy the Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer.  I can't imagine not having one now that I do.  Even my older daughter is able to use it, with a lot of supervision.

I would highly recommend the Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer.  I know you want to check them out yourself, just click here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment