Friday, September 26, 2014

MaskIT Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


MaskIT Review


I was given the opportunity to review a very cool and unique product.  It is called MaskIT and it is new to the market.  Never before have we as women had an option like MaskIT.  MaskIT is a discreet containment for your feminine products

I love the fact that with MaskIT not only do you not have to touch your used feminine products but it totally wraps them up.  That is right now more leakage from used items!  You no longer have to worry about the odor in the trash either!



MaskIT is extremely easy to use.  You slip you hand into the sleeve, small side is where your thumb goes, larger area is where your fingers go.  You simply grab the object, invert MaskIT,  peel of the adhesive, seal, and toss!

MaskIT comes in two sizes depending on the feminine product you use, small and large.   I really love the fact that it is made with a special certified compostable  Biofilm.  This special type of plastic is made in the US.



You will no longer have to go through a ton of toilet paper at that time of the month.  Now there is an option that is not only easy, but blocks odors and prevents leakage.  What else can you ask for?

I would highly recommend MaskIT.  I think it is a genius idea!  How did we live without it for all these years?

I know you would like to try them out yourself.  You won't be disappointed.  You will wonder just as I have how you have lived without MaskIT all of these years.  Check them out here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment