Monday, September 22, 2014

MIRA Small Lunch Jars Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


MIRA Small Lunch Jars Review


I was very excited when asked to try the MIRA Small Lunch Jars.  This is perfect timing in my house because I received it right when my oldest daughter started school.

As soon as we received it my daughter took it over.  I didn't even tell her I was planning on using it for her.  It was just hers automatically because it was pink, one of her favorite colors.

Normally I have my daughter eat school lunch.  She isn't a sandwich eater.  If I do give her a sandwich she eats what is inside of it and leaves the bread.  


The first thing she asked me to make for her to bring to school was one of her favorites, mac and cheese.  I was really wondering how well it would hold up until lunch.  I gave her permission to get school lunch just in case it wasn't right.  She loved it!  She said it was just right and was still warm!

The next day she wanted a salad. I made a chef salad for her.  She said it was perfect.  She really enjoys figuring out what she can have for lunch at school with her MIRA Small Lunch Jar.

The MIRMA Small Lunch Jar is very well made.  It can keep hot foods hot for 5 hours and cold foods cold for 10 hours.  It is BPA free and the interior is made completely of high quality stainless steel.  

I love how easy this jar is to clean.  The opening is perfect for a quick and easy cleaning.

I would highly recommend this product.  Whether for yourself or your child this is perfect for a cold or hot meal on the run.  I know you would like to check it out yourself, just click here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment