Monday, September 22, 2014

The Learning Journey International Shop and Learn Cash Register Review #tlji

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Shop and Learn Cash Register Review



 

I knew my girls would be extremely excited when I was given the chance to review The Learning Journey International Shop and Learn Cash Register.  It is for ages 2+, for that reason I thought it would be a great toy for my youngest.

I was very surprised that my oldest wanted to play with it just as much as my youngest!  There are 3 play modes so the register is perfect for both girls.

I really thought it was cool that you can scan your fruits and veggies and the Shop and Learn Cash Register would tell the girls what it was.  They can pay for the groceries with a coin or the credit card.

 photo photo410_zpsfe911085.jpg photo photo57_zps02b201a1.jpg

The Shop and Learn Cash Register has become one of my girls favorite toys.  Whether they are playing together or by themselves, they love it!

I have noticed that my youngest likes to pay for everything with the coins. While my oldest loves the card.  Another feature that I think is really cool is that the scanner lights up every time they run their groceries over the scanning area.

As a mother trying to feed my girls the best foods I can I really appreciate that fruits and vegetables are the groceries.  With all the junk that is everywhere we turn it is nice that the Shop and Learn Cash Register is showing the kids the best options.

I also thought it was really cute that one day while we were shopping my youngest told me she wanted to go home and play her store.  I thought it was so cute that she was already looking forward to playing with her Shop and Learn Cash Register when she returned home.

I would highly recommend the Learning Journey International Shop and Learn Cash Register.  I know my girls love it, I'm sure your kids will too!  Remember Christmas is right around the corner!  You can check it out for yourself here. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment