Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trusted Health Products OraMD Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Trusted Health Products OraMD Review



Displaying OraMD -.jpg

I was given the opportunity to review Trusted Health Product OraMD.  I was intrigued by this product.  It takes the place of toothpaste and mouthwash and is all natural!

I enjoy trying different things, especially when it comes to going natural over chemical.  OraMD is the first product I've ever tried that is all natural for your mouth.

Features and Benefits

 OraMD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener

 Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients - oils of peppermint, spearmint and 

almond

 Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth

(gum conditions have been linked to numerous other conditions)

 Has interdental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas

 Leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you've ever experienced

 Ingredients polish teeth and make them feel as smooth as glass

 Safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up

 Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures

 Also available in Extra Strength, a more advanced formula

With Trusted Health Products OraMD  you just place a couple drops on your toothbrush and brush normally.  I can tell you that my mouth felt very clean!  To me it was the deepest clean feeling I've experienced.  The only thing that compared to it was right from the dentist!

You can also use Trusted Health Products OraMD as a mouthwash. To use it as a rinse add a couple drops to an ounce of water and swish in your mouth.  It is as simple as that.

  “For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. This is a one-time only offer!  They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.”  That’s a total value of over $40.00.  Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.


I would recommend Trusted Health Products OraMD.  It is awesome! You will think so too! Check it out here:
Visit Their Website!
Like Trusted Health Products on Facebook!
Like OraMD on Facebook!
Like Shake the Crave on Facebook!

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment