Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Doc McStuffins Rockin' Doc Sing Along Boombox Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



Doc McStuffins Rockin' Doc Sing Along Boombox Review



I know my daughters were very excited when we were given the chance to review the Doc McStuffins Rockin' Doc Sing Along Boombox.  We were lucky that we received it very close to my youngest's birthday and she loves Doc. 

Displaying IMG_2938.JPG

This is a very cool toy.  It gives the option for your child to sing along with Doc or you can plug in your MP3 player.  

I found it really funny that my youngest actually for the first 20 minutes or so played with it in the box.  She didn't want to let me take it out of the box.  


It was actually my oldest that figured everything out first.  She experimented with everything for a second before showing her.  The girls seem to be past the age of asking mom to help. They like to figure things out together.


There are a couple doctor tools that come with the Doc McStuffins Rockin' Doc Sing Along Boombox.  It is to give the toy a checkup.  My daughter also uses them as drum sticks.  As you can see from the picture above she also brought out her tambourine to play along with the music.

I did try to hook my MP3 Player to add more songs.  It worked great.  I had downloaded 
their favorite Frozen songs, Let It Go, and Do You Want to Build a Snowman.  That didn't work well for my youngest.  She informed me not Let It Go, that is what she calls Frozen, this is Doc mommy.

Doc McStuffins Rockin' Doc Sing Along Boombox is a great toy for any Doc lover in your house.  I would highly recommend this to everyone!  The Doc McStuffins Rockin' Doc Sing Along Boombox would make a perfect gift for Christmas this year!


I know you want to check it out yourself, just click here. To find more toys like this check here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? Received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel benefit my readers.



4 comments:

  1. I THINK MY GRANDDAUGHTER WOULD LOVE THIS IT LOOKS DURABLE ENOUGH & SHE LOVES TO SING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if it can handle my girls I think it can handle any child :). I hope she likes it, I know my girls do!

      Delete
  2. My granddaughter would love this. She loves Doc McStuffins and she loves to sing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my girls love it. I'm she your granddaughter will too!

      Delete