Friday, October 17, 2014

#DrSong Rosehip Oil Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review


I was given the opportunity to review Dr Song Rosehip Oil.  I have never tried a Rosehip OIl before.  The oil is  taken from seeds of a special rose bush.

There are many benefits of using Dr Song Rosehip Oil.  It is supposed to help with anti-aging, sun damage, and scarring.  Dr Song Rosehip Oil has many vitamins in it. Dr Song Rosehip Oil contains Vitamin A and C and also contains Omega 3 and Omega 6.  These ingredients are what is gives Dr Song Rosehip Oil it's skin healing properties.

Dr Song Rosehip Oil is considered a dry oil.  This means that it absorbs quickly into the skin and is not supposed to leave a greasy residue.   Dr Song Rosehip Oil has a golden amber color to it and a mild scent.

I have sensitive skin that turns red easily.  I also have dry patches to my skin.  I think this is mainly because I have fair skin and burn very easy.  I had no problems with Dr Song Rosehip Oil.  It was not harsh to my skin.  I always have to be concerned about that since my skin is so sensitive.

I was amazed how quickly the oil absorbed, it was instant!  The more I use Dr Song Rosehip Oil the better my skin feels.  It has definitely helped with the dryness I experience. It has also helped with the slight lines I am beginning to form.

I use Dr Song Rosehip Oil right after washing my face.  I follow Dr Song Rosehip Oil with a moisturizer.  I use an added moisturizer that contains a sunscreen.  

I would recommend Dr Song Rosehip Oil to help keep your skin youthful and moisturized.  You can check it out yourself here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment