Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I love natural and organic ingredients if I can help it.  So when I was given the chance to try the Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter I couldn't wait.  

I'm sure you have seen lotions and other products on the market that contain shea butter, I know I  have.  These also have many ingredients that the normal person is clueless about what it actually is.  If I can't pronounce it I would rather not use it.

Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African shea tree.  The purest form of shea butter is in a raw or unrefined state. Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter is USDA certified Organic.  

If you have never tried shea butter before it is different than most moisturizers.  When you first get some Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter out of the container it is thick and grainy.  As you apply the shea butter it seems to melt right into your skin.  

Shea butter is a very deep moisturizer.  It can be used as a hair treatment.  I personally have not used it this way.  I have heard it really works wonders.  I do plan on trying a hair treatment soon.

I personally use Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter on the areas that always are dry on me.  Without a moisturizer my elbows, knees, and feet get very dry.  Shea butter has worked better on my skin than any other moisturizer I have ever tried.

I love to wear sandals.  No matter what time of year, unless it is snowing, I'm in sandals.  This really dries my feet out.  It only took a couple days of Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter to almost remove the dry skin.

Another thing I love is not only is the container of Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter huge but it doesn 't take much to really get a get moisturizing.

I love Key West Health & Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter.  I love the fact that I can cure dry skin so quickly.  I know you want to check it out yourself, just click here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this review, i have always wanted to try shea butter but never have and i needa great mpoisturizer. will try on my hair too

    ReplyDelete