Friday, October 10, 2014

Limit the wrapping paper cuts and holiday baking burn scars with TriCalm #HolidayGiftGuide

Limit the wrapping paper cuts and holiday baking burn scars with TriCalm #HolidayGiftGuide

This is a promotional post for TriCalm


Holidays aren't just about good times and gifts. If you are a rushed person like I am, it is about multiple paper cuts wrapping those gifts and burning my hand almost every cookie session from the oven. I actually have 3 burn scars from cooking as I type this. I am that big of a klutz! TriCalm has the relief you are going to need in their non-steroidal Hydrogel. 

When I reach for a burn or itch cream, I find that gel types always sooth best. It is not a hydrocortisone, but rather it uses aluminum acetate-a water-soluble salt compound that is used in medicine as an antiseptic and astringent. It does not numb the skin, it simply penetrates the affected area and reduces the Type C nerve sensitivity which is the nerve that causes the burning, itching and stinging when irritated by dry skin conditions, burns or stings. 

I used TriCalm on my burns and the relief is almost immediate. Because it is non-steroidal, I can keep applying as many times as needed to keep the relief going. It is a tad watery in consistency, but I love that. It gives you that wet, cooling sensation.

Remember TriCalm the next time you visit your local retailer such as Walmart, Walgreen's CVS and others.


This post is also promoted by Mom & Pop's Business Cents

More #HolidayGiftGuide ideas at: http://bit.ly/YmOiCM

No comments:

Post a Comment