Sunday, October 26, 2014

NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque Review


I have been lucky enough to be able to review a few products by NeoCell.  I have so far loved every product they have sent me to try. When I was given the opportunity to try NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque I already had high expections.

NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque is a moisturizing treatment masque.  This masque is different than any other masque I have tried.  This mask does not dry to your face.  I was glad that it wouldn't give the me the cracking face feeling.  If you have ever used a drying masque you know exactly what I'm talking about.

My face is especially dry on my forehead.  I think this is because I burn so easy, I might be wrong.  I was looking forward to how the NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque would help my face.  I have sensitive skin like I've mentioned before so I also was hoping that the masque would help with that.

After washing and drying  your face you liberally apply the NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque to your face.  You can leave it on 20-40 minutes.  I have to be honest I have only left it on for 20.  With my girls around I have problems finding 40 minutes to do anything.

After rinsing off the masque I can say my skin did feel very moisturized.  I didn't feel the need to have to apply moisturizer.  My skin did not feel over moisturized or greasy. My skin also had no sensitivities to the masque.  In fact my face seemed less sensitive which surprised me. It really felt great honestly. 

 You can use this masque 2-3 times a week.   I personally only use it 1-2 times a week but that is only because like I said my skin is usually dry after a sunburn.  With my fair skin that equals about once a week.  This is with wearing a sunscreen, yes I'm that fair.

I really like NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque.  I would highly recommend this to anyone, especially if you suffer from dry skin.  This masque will definitely help! Look for NeoCell Collagen Treatment Masque here.

Here We Go Again...Ready received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment